Toronto Sport Leadership Program video
from the Toronto Community Foundation
2013 Graduation, City of Toronto News Release
2012 Graduation, City of Toronto News Release
Coaching others reveals teen's inner strength.
Toronto Star Article, Oct 27, 2011
Lordeen Anang, 16, is a graduate of the Toronto Community Foundation's Sports Leadership program. Anang helps coach the junior girls' basketball team at Monsignor Percy Johnson Catholic School.
Links to background and news release documents (in PDF format, opens in a new window, or right-click and select download):
- Ryerson Eyeopener article, by Ryan Smith, Sept. 19th, 2012
(original article on pg. 10).
- The 2012 Valedictorian Speech, by Michael Olarewaju, TSLP Year 7 Student
- City of Toronto news release, April 12, 2011, City honours graduates of Toronto Sport Leadership Program
- NEWS FROM CNW GROUP, JANUARY 18, 2006, New Toronto Sport Leadership Program for Youth Provides Training in Employment and Life Skills
- Outline of the background of TSLP